I haven't been automatically warned of the new version 29. Why ?
Usually I receive a warning message from Firefix that a new version is available to install. I installed a few weeks ago version 28 and have never been warned that version 29 is available. Why ?
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Firefox not Firefix. Sorry for this typing mistake. It's not a gag...
hello halt2010, are your update preferences set accordingly in the firefox advanced options?: Advanced settings for accessibility, browsing, system defaults, network, updates, and encryption
Thank you philipp. I have already set up the preferences with the corect choice : I have requested to be warned whenever an update is available. And it has worked during several years. Problem occurred only with version 28. I wonder if this is known bug of the previous version.
I do not think that there was a bug. If you can reproduce this though, please do not be discouraged to file a bug with the steps to reproduce. Just provide the troubleshooting info with the setting for your updates. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Firefox
I will try as well, be back with results.
I cannot reproduce this with manual or silent updates.
Ændret af guigs den
I cant reproduce. I have updated to version 29 so I don't have version 28 anymore.