Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Why can't I watch any videos any more!
Somehow I can't watch any videos online... no clips, no youtube, no media players!!!!
Alle svar (4)
Flash might not be supported on your device for the following reasons:
- Your device is using a custom ROM or is a Tegra 2 device running Android 4.0 or higher
Flash support is not enabled in Firefox for your device because the experience did not meet an acceptable standard of quality in our testing.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
I've been using Firefox on my MacBook Pro for years... I only had this problem today... I think it was after I updated Flash!
Some problems with Flash video playback can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.
There have been issues reported with the 184.108.40.206 version of the Flash plugin crashing on some older Mac computers due to the compiler generating incompatible code.
The only way to recover is to uninstall the Flash 13 version and revert to an older Flash version and wait for Adobe to release an update that addresses this issue.
You can either install the latest Flash 11.7 version that has the latest security updates (may not work with Safari) or the last Flash 12 version that didn't get the security updates Flash 13 has.
Adobe Community: ATTENTION MAC CUSTOMERS - Flash Player 13 "Plugin Failure" Workaround: