Google now does not allow me to go back to the previous screen why
When using Googlesearch and I want to return to the previous screen I am now not able to do this I have to go back to Googlemaps then start again in googlesearch
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Picasa plugin.
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
Does the results page appear blank, or does Firefox skip past that page?
If the results page appears blank, this is a problem with the way Firefox caches the results when you use the default setting of "instant prediction" results combined with a high zoom level. You can reload the page (Ctrl+r) or to avoid that, see this post for a workaround: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/970863?page=2#answer-485663.
Please update to the current Firefox 27 release.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox Firefox 3.5.2 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.