Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Pages keep reseting scale
This problem first occurred after an update. When I scale in the page, then switch to another tab, then switch back, page's scale is reset. I have to scale in again. This is VERY irritating, please fix this or help me to find a solution. Windows 7(64), Firefox 25.0.1
All Replies (1)
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support. The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions and some Preferences.
- Open websites will not be saved in Firefox versions lower than 25.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!