Firefox Update Causes Loss Of Open Tabs, Loss of Too Many Tabs, and XMarks Problems.
Since updating to V26 of Firefox, all my previously open tabs are showing as New Tabs. There is no sign of the old tabs. How do I get my tabs back? Also, Too Many Tabs has disappeared altogether, and XMarks is not updating. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Bitdefender QuickScan Web Netscape Plugin
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
The addon authors will need to update the addon to be compatible with the latest version.
Thanks. What about the numerous open tabs. They are all showing now as New Tab, and are blank. Any idea how I might restore these?