Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Trouble shopping web sites.
When shopping on some web sites Firefox won't allow me to look at a product page. When I try it throws be out and redirects me to a search window? This doesn't happen on all sites and it doesn't happen if I am using Internet explorer.
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I did what you suggested but it didn't work.