Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
I have unistalled Firefox and reinstalled it and I am still having problems. It freezes and doesn't work. I don't have a problem when I play pogo, games on FB.
When I try to play Farmville on FB I am all day trying to get on or play . I have to stop turn off pc and try again. keep getting shockwave plugin is not responding . I have to check don't ask again and hit continue. Do not have this problem on Pogo game site. Please help me I am really frustrated.
Alle svar (1)
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove Firefox program files and then reinstall Firefox. Please follow these steps:
Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from http://www.mozilla.org and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (click Exit from the Firefox or File menu).
- Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
Please report back soon!
Hope this helps!