Only want exception cookies. I uncheck 'Accept cookies' & close & exit FF. Next time FireFox opens, the Accept cookies checked again. What gives?
I set privacy options - Tell sites I do not want to be tracked - Use custom settings for history - Clear history when Firefox closes (I specify sites to accept cookies in Exceptions)
When Firefox starts again, the 'Accept cookies from sites' is checked again, against my wishes.
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
hello ChasDuby, does the following article contain a fix for the problem you've described?: How to fix preferences that won't save
Thanks very much, Philipp