how do I use VLC web plugin 220.127.116.11
I,m trying to watch some RTSP files. A google search turned up how to configure VLC to play these files. I followed the instructions and it worked although with a clumsy copy and paste the video URL proceedure. I then found a suggestion that this plugin might simplfy the process. Problem is, I can't figure out how to use it. can someone help?
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1689
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.1245
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
If you don't get a solution here, try asking on the VLC forums.