Tab navigation not working
I am using Firefox 18 in Ubuntu 12.10. My tab navigation shortcut has stopped working (it was working earlier). I cannot switch to tabs using shortcut ALT + n. Suppose I am in the last tab and I want to switch to first tab using shortcut ALT + 1, but it is not working. How do I fix this?
Fixed my problem. One of my system add-ons was causing this problem. An add-on called Unity Websites integration was causing this problem. This add on is provided by Ubuntu itself.Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 1
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- The Totem 3.4.3 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Gecko Media Player 1.0.6Video Player Plug-in for QuickTime, RealPlayer and Windows Media Player streams using MPlayer
- Version 2.0.4 Twoflower, copyright 1996-2011 VideoLAN and Authorshttp://www.videolan.org/vlc/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Fixed my problem. One of my system add-ons was causing this problem. An add-on called Unity Websites integration was causing this problem. This add on is provided by Ubuntu itself.