Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Firefox doesn't load webpages at random times, after closing and terminating it in task manager it works again
I just did a fresh install on my computer, and whenever I open firefox and leave it there for a while it would stop loading any web pages. When I close it and reopen FF it tells me that FF is still running and I have to use task manager to end process to reopen FF and it'd for for a while and repeat itself.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Alle svar (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Sorry it didn't work, it's not just specific websites, but all websites won't load, even google.
After closing down the browser (everytime it tells me that FF is still running and I have to end process in task manager), it's fine again.
It also seems like that this tends to happen after I use youtube, but could be a coincidence.