Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
The screen goes black when I click and drag text, am using version On my 18.0.2 . Thanks
whether I am inputting text in your question space and click on a word to drag it to another place, or whether I am writing something in an email on gmail and click on a part of the text to drag it to another part of the text, the screen goes black as soon as I start to drag the text
De-installing and re-installing is what made it work - although I still have the "Use hardware .. " unchecked.Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 👍 0
Alle svar (7)
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
thank you, but unfortunately it did not work, when I click on a word that I am typing right now and drag it, the same problem still occurs,
Try a clean reinstall and delete the Firefox program folder before reinstalling a fresh copy of Firefox.
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 18.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Uninstall your current Firefox version, if possible, to cleanup the Windows registry and settings in security software.
- Do NOT remove personal data when you uninstall your current Firefox version, because all profile folders will be removed and you will also lose your personal data like bookmarks and passwords from profiles of other Firefox versions.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
- (32 bit Windows) C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\
- (64 bit Windows) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by an uninstall and (re)install, but make sure that "remove personal data" is NOT selected when you uninstall Firefox.
If you keep having problems then also create a new profile.
Great. Many thanks! It worked.
Can you tell us which step in particular worked?
De-installing and re-installing is what made it work - although I still have the "Use hardware .. " unchecked.
Thanks for reporting back on your findings.