Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Why wont Firefox start in Windows 7?
I keep getting a strange error message "The instruction at 0x76e92245 referenced memory at 0x77f174e8 The memory could not be read Click OK to terminate the program
Alle svar (2)
Could you try starting Firefox in Safe Mode. Simply hold the Shift key when double-clicking the Firefox icon. When you get the small dialog, choose Safe Mode (do not choose Reset).
If you can start in Safe Mode, one of your add-ons may be causing the problem.
If the problem persists, something might be corrupted. In that case, the Reset might be your best option. This article describes what that does: Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings.
You can also try to reinstall Firefox.
Do a clean reinstall and delete the Firefox program folder before reinstalling a fresh copy of Firefox.
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 17.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Uninstall your current Firefox version, if possible, to cleanup the Windows registry and settings in security software.
- Do NOT remove personal data when you uninstall your current Firefox version, because all profile folders will be removed and you will also lose your personal data like bookmarks and passwords from profiles of other Firefox versions.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by an uninstall and (re)install, but make sure that "remove personal data" is NOT selected when you uninstall Firefox.
If you keep having problems then also create a new profile.
Maybe also do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked