How do I get a new tab to automatically open showing the google search page?
When I open firefox, I see my google home page but when I open a new tab it shows the searchnu home page. It used to be blank and I don't know how or why it changed, but can you tell me how to get my tabs to open automatically showing www.google.co.uk please?
cor-el, PLEASE stop automatically reposting these useless links and provide some specific, provable and reliable steps for getting rid of searchnu.Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 1
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Type about:config into your address bar, press enter. Accept the warning. Search for browser.newtab.url, double click it. Put in www.google.co.uk. You should be good to go :)
Thank you, good to go now x
I have been trying everything that has been suggested to get rid of searchnu but nothing works.
See these threads and pages about searchqu/searchnu:
cor-el, PLEASE stop automatically reposting these useless links and provide some specific, provable and reliable steps for getting rid of searchnu.
Ændret af Johnny99 den