How do I hyperlink using Mozilla
How do I set up a hyperlink in Mozilla?
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- LabVIEW 2010 Netscape Plug-in for Win32
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Are you looking for a way to make URLs into active links in email messages? In that context, the answer is a bit different depending on the email site, but generally speaking, there should be an "insert link" button on the toolbar.
For Yahoo! mail, check out this thread: ALL email hyperlinks in yahoo mail do nothing, but they ALL work fine in any other browser?
If it's another mail site and you don't see a similar button, which site is it?
Or if I completely misunderstood your message, where are you trying to create a link?
Thank you for your rapid response.
To help clarify....
I would like to hyperlink some titles in a word document.
When I try to do so using the hyperlink command and then click on the browse Icon, I get an error message that says:
An Error Occurred While Browsing Files
Hmmm, the icon with the globe on it? When I click that button in Word 2010, Firefox launches to my home page. I don't see how the Firefox Window relates back to Word. This feature might not work as designed when you use a non-IE browser as your default browser. Instead, you might have to copy the URL from the address bar and switch back to Word and paste it in the dialog (in the part of the dialog that says Address).