when opening firefox i used to receive a notice that someone may try to impersonate my pc/hard disk.What could this mean?Can someone spy my web search history?
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Please create a screenshot of the problem you're seeing by following the guide mentioned at How do I create a screenshot of my problem?.
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Check that Firefox isn't set to run as Administrator.
Right-click the Firefox desktop shortcut and choose "Properties".
Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.
- Privilege Level: "Run this program as Administrator" should not be selected
- "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" should not be selected
Also check the Properties of the firefox.exe program in the Firefox program folder (C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\).