I need to roll firefox back to version 16 as I am having compatibility problems with Online college course site (ANGEL).
I am a BETA tester for Firefox and it is the preferred browser for ANGEL (ANGEL is the online class management format used by my college, It is similar to Blackboard.com) . The most recent version 16 upgrades in the last month have caused a problem with the text-box reply system within ANGEL. The upgrade does not allow the option to reply or post in the text area within the class system or the ANGEL email system. I received a notice today on ANGEL to disable the auto-updates as 17 is causing this problem. I had the problem earlier around 9/13/2012 when 16 beta 3 installed. I would like to be able to roll back Firefox to that point. Or should I just uninstall and reinstall 16?
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Unity Player 3.5.4f1
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/18.0 Firefox/18.0
Maybe try the current Aurora build (with a new profile) for now or wait a few days for the Firefox 17.0.1 release (Friday) to see if those work.
The next beta release will require waiting a few days longer (probably the start of next week).