on first open, FF opens tabs for some addons websites
when addons are updated, FF restarts and the websites of the updated addons open in tabs to let u know those addons were updated and to be able to check their website fa further info (changelog, etc)...
however firefox is now opening addon sites (first only from download helper and now including tab mix plus), even tho those addons werent updated...
i have a screenshot i can send if its possible...
this only happens when firefox first opens, as long as its open, any other instances of firefox open correctly with just a blank tab and no other website tabs...
i downgraded to FF v16 bc i cant get tab mix plus in 17 and i hate how firefox handles tabs, so i will not upgrade until tab mix plus works with v 17...as an aside...i always use the previous version of FF until tab mix plus works with whatever th current version is...
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
none..no error messages...if u wanna see a screenshot, lemme know how to send it
See these articles for some suggestions:
- https://support.mozilla.org/kb/How+to+set+the+home+page - Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols
If you do not keep changes after a restart then see: