Switch to the tab on the left after closing a tab
Is there some way doing it without an extension? I used Tab Mix Plus but now I don't really see the point of using it because it's the only feature left that I didn't set up using about:config.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello Artyom_K, i don't think this can be done without an extension - the option in about:config that controls this behaviour (browser.tabs.selectOwnerOnClose) let's you choose to either switch to the tab from which the closed one was accessed (default) or to switch to the tab on the right.