ca certificate sometimes does not work
We're using a ca certificate that worked fine until upgrading firefox to vereson 16. Some websites still work fine but on other websites I have to confirm that I know the risks of this untrusted connection.
I still don't know why this happened but we generated new certificates for the affected websites and now it works.Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 0
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
After importing a certificate, it appears to the "servers list:. Then enable "trust" to the certificate and save.
The certificate dissapear from the list!
I still don't know why this happened but we generated new certificates for the affected websites and now it works.