Making default search in homepage having restore previous session option to google
Hello. Recently i installed yahoo messenger but later uninstalled it. After that am getting this problem that my default search in fox's homepage has been changed to yahoo instead of google. Am talking about the search box situated in restore previous session option page. I want to know how to change this back to google. Thanks in advance.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
try the excellent SearchReset add-on , the add-on uninstalls itself after making the "job".
If there is a problem with searching via the default about:home page then try to reset the search engine used on the about:home page.
Reset the browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone pref via the right-click context menu to the default on the about:config page and close and restart Firefox to restore the about:home page to its default.
- Open the about:config page via the location bar
- Type in the Filter bar: mstone
- Right-click the browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone line and select: Reset
- Close and restart Firefox
If this didn't help then delete the delete the chromeappsstore.sqlite file in the Firefox Profile Folder and repeat the above.