Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Firefox stops loading images and then crashes.
Lately I've suddenly been getting crashes in firefox. It always happens after looking at images. I'll look at the first maybe 5 pictures ok but afterwards images stop loading (saying there's an error) and then firefox will just crash. I tried re-installing, running it in safe mode, uninstalling all addons and extensions and still it happens.
Alle svar (1)
Unfortunately the linked crash report is empty (@ EMPTY: no crashing thread identified; corrupt dump) and doesn't include any data, so it is not possible to find the cause of the crash.
Did you recently submitted other crash reports that do show a crashing thread?
Which security software (firewall, anti-virus) do you have?
You can do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked