freezes on on my hotmail inbox
only when i get to hotmail it freezes and i get the message at the top firfox not responding.and i have to wait abut 5 seconds and then things will work fine.happens everytime without fail ever since i downloaded firfox beta.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 22.214.171.12436
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- RockMelt Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
had another freeze issue di one trouble shoot it said to rease all extensions and i did but still every once in awhile having the freeze issue.but this one on hotmail happens everytime i get on hotmail.without fail it happens
Are you using the latest Firefox 15.0 b2 version?
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.