youtube not running in firefox, but works with internet explorer
when i open you tube in Firefox, it does not run the videos. however the same runs good with internet explorer. a few weeks back the videos were running quite good with Firefox also.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
You can try to Clear Now the Cache, Cookies, and Site Preferences in Tools (Alt + T) > Clear Recent History as well as Delete all in the Windows Control Panel > Flash Player > Storage tab.
If you have security software (antivirus, firewall etc.) installed, you can try deleting all existing instances of Firefox and its related files in all the different configuration areas/modules of the security software. Instead create new allow/trusted rules for Firefox + its related processes. Even otherwise the security software may also ask again when Firefox is started and you can try to allow/trust at that time. Please see this.
You can check for problems caused by a recent Flash 11.3 update and possibly downgrade to Flash 11.2 or 10.3.