Firefox 11 - cannot view padlock icon in SSL
I finally upgraded to FF10 and then FF11 from FF3.6. I no longer see the familiar padlock icon in the lower right, or anywhere else, on a SSL (https) page. Has this feature been deleted? A search revealed that it was removed in FF4, but I thought I saw in in FF10. I'm not ordering online until I get this straightened out.
Thank you for the prompt and detailed reply.Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 1
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
The Padlock is no longer part of Firefox; it was removed beginning in Firefox 4. The padlock shows that there is a secure connection but does not supply additional information. You could have made a typographical error and still have been connected to a secure connection. The padlock was replaced in Firefox 3 with the Site Identity Button. Familiarize yourself with the Site Identity Button at the left end of the Location Bar:
You can install this add-on if you wish:
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Thank you for the prompt and detailed reply.
Ændret af dancra den