How do I make "downloaded from internet" warning stop popping up every time I start Firefox??
I use a 2011 MacBook Pro w/ OS X Lion v. 10.7.3.
Every time I start Firefox, I first have to click "open" on a pop up warning box that says:
Firefox is an app you downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open this app?
This is really annoying & there's no option to stop asking me this. Does anyone else get this obnoxious pop up & have you figured out a way to make it stop?
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Pando Web Installer
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2