Regardless of the search terms used, a search for add-ons always returns a box stating 'Could not find any matching add-ons"
cancel the question I just figured it out. It was a configuration issue that I prolly screwd up
This is embarrassing. The top of the search results list has the option to either search My add-ons or available add-ons. Quess which one I had highlighted?Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Glad to hear you got it working. You should put details of how you resolved your issue here so that others can benefit from it.
This is embarrassing. The top of the search results list has the option to either search My add-ons or available add-ons. Quess which one I had highlighted?
I've marked your post above as the solution to close this thread since you solved it yourself.