Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
After upgrading I can no longer sign in to any web sites, access any menu options on any web site or navigate through ANY web site. What is going on?
After upgrading, I can no longer log in to any websites, and all the option on the upper part of ALL web sites are dead. I cannot click on any menus. How do I get rid of this latest upgrade and return to a WORKING version?
Alle svar (1)
Recently, the Yahoo Toolbar and the Babylon extension have been reported to cause that problem. They seem to overlap invisibly over the top of the web page display. If you have either or both, uninstall or disable them/it, or see if an update is available that solves the problem.
- See --> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Uninstalling+add-ons
- See --> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cannot%20uninstall%20an%20add-on
- See --> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Uninstalling_toolbars
If that does not solve the problem:
- See --> Troubleshooting extensions and themes
- See --> Troubleshooting plugins
- See --> Basic Troubleshooting
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox