I accidently click for a full screen view on Firefox and now I can't undo it. My bar with tools, bookmarks, etc. is not visible. As the browser opens, the bar appears but then jumps up where it can't be reached. How do I turn off the full screen?
I accidently clicked for a full screen view on Firefox and now I can't undo it. My bar with tools, bookmarks, etc. is not visible. As the browser opens, the bar appears but then jumps up where it can't be reached. How do I turn off the full screen without access to view options?
The F11 keyLæs dette svar i sammenhæng 6
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.529
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- ConservativeTalkNow Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
The F11 key
If you are in full screen mode then hover the mouse to the top to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear.
You can click the Maximize button at the top right to leave full screen mode or right click empty space on a toolbar and use "Exit Full Screen Mode" or press F11.
Co-el, This wasn't possible as there wasn't a navigation bar available. The F11 did the trick though. Thanks for adding to the discussion.
The Navigation Toolbar and the Tab bar will only appear if you hover the mouse to the top of the screen.
You can make them show permanently in full screen mode via the right-click context menu of a toolbar by unchecking the Hide Toolbars item.