my firefox is outdated,butI am not able to complete the download to the newest version. It mat or may not have to do with my security system, which is Defender Pro. Can some one interact with me to fix the problem?
Don't understand your question. what "content" are you wanting me to provide?
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_04 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
If Defender Pro has an option to exclude folders, you can try to temporarily exclude the Firefox directories until after the update is over and Firefox is restarted. Or you can also try excluding the firefox.exe process and it's child processes temporarily.
The best and easiest way to download firefox is