the picture images on my face book page was blocked how can i unblock the picutre images ?
i want to delete an offensive picture image posted on my face book page by a woman but i didn't know Firefox ask me if i wanted the images to be blocked and i said yes i didn't know it will block all images from showing hence forth . since then all images on my face book has been blocked by Firefox. i want them unblocked please help me unblock the picyures images on my face book page .
Der skete følgende
Hver gang Firefox åbnes
Det begyndte da...
when i tried to close some offensive piture on my face book page
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.