Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
I have downloaded the mozilla firefox set up when I run the program, after the intial set up extracting it is asking me a username & password, what should I enter in those feilds.
The set up is not getting run in my system.
All Replies (1)
Which version of Firefox do you have (Help > About)?
- Help > Troubleshooting Information
You may have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20080219 Firefox/184.108.40.206 Navigator/220.127.116.11
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 6.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Uninstall your current Firefox version.
- Do not remove personal data when you uninstall the current version.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by a reinstall, but make sure that you do not select to remove personal data if you uninstall Firefox.