When I open Firefox, the whole page is transposed a quarter of the scree to the righ, so that I can't access the scroll bar; Firefox works OK in safe mode.
When I open Firefox to access the WWW, the whole firefox page displaces a quarter of the screen to the right, so that the scroll bar is off the screen. The left quarter of the screen is blank grey. Firefox works fine in safe mode. All antivirus etc. stuff is up to date and scans show no problems. Everything else is OK, including Internet Explorer.
Der skete følgende
Hver gang Firefox åbnes
Det begyndte da...
About two months ago, but I've just got around to asking you just now.
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
This issue can be caused by the Babylon Toolbar extension
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")