Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Howdo I get rid of "ALOT" it is morre trounle than it is wortn
I have no idea how this was downloaded-buy I do NOT like it. How a=can I get it out of my machine
All Replies (1)
It was most likely installed as a "ride-along" with some free software from the internet. Always look for boxes to un-check for the extra stuff when installing, especially free software from the internet.
Uninstall Alot toolbar and other products (if you have them):
You also may need to reset your home page: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/how+to+set+the+home+page
You MAY need to reset a preference'
You may also need to reset preferences related to Alot.com via about:config, specifically the keyword.URL preference -
- Open a new tab or window.
- Type about:config in the URL/address bar and press the Enter key
- If you see a warning, accept it (promise to be careful)
- Filter = keyword.url
- Right-click on the preference below the Filter, and choose Reset
- Restart Firefox (File > Restart Firefox)
- See: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Keyword.URL
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.