Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
How can I get the favorites from my favorites tool bar to open in the main window and not the sidebar?
I created a favorites toolbar. When I click on some of the icons, they open in the main window like I expect. Others open in a sidebar which I do not want and cannot even get to full size. How do I get all of them to open in the main window?
Alle svar (9)
Generally, Bookmarks that open in the Sidebar are from links that you clicked on on web sites to add their Bookmark. To change that, right-click on the Bookmarks, opening in the Sidebar, choose "Properties" and un-check "Load this bookmark in the sidebar".
- For links and info on Bookmarks, see How do I use Bookmarks?
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You need to update some plug-ins:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
hi safe browser i am having the safe problem. when i clik properties as you suggest all that comes uo is the name and asking me to safe it when i click on safe nothing happens
You will not see "Load this bookmark in the sidebar" if you right-click on a Bookmark folder, only on a single Bookmark.
To help other users find solutions, please return and sign-in to the forum with your user name and password:
- click on "Solved It" next to the reply ABOVE that BEST solved your question
- DO NOT click "Solved It" next to this reply
Yes I have checed them and you are right. but i want to use the drop down button for book mark on the top not the sidebar When i go into customise this button is there but as soon as i close it the button disapears. Any suggestions I was able to use it up to day
On my system (Firefox 5, I have tested on a profile with Add-ons and on a separate profile with no Add-ons), works exactly the same using
- Bookmarks Sidebar or
- Bookmarks drop down button at end of tab bar or
- Bookmarks from the Menu Bar or
- Bookmarks from the Firefox button
I have no idea where/why you are having a problem.
what i am trying to say is that my bookmarks are opening in the side bar and i want them to open from the top usingthe bookmark drop down button. is there any way i can close the sidebar down?
Ctrl+B opens and closes the Bookmarks Sidebar.
The topic of this post concerns bookmarked pages opening in a sidebar when the bookmark link is clicked.
Ændret af SafeBrowser den
sorry im new to this don't know the rules or terminology Thank you any way for help and time