I looked at tha articles. No idea where to start. Lost all bookmarks,
I lost all of my bookmarks. Turned on the computer and no bookmarks!
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/184.108.40.206
Firefox creates daily backups of your bookmarks. To restore from one of them, please do the following.
- Click "Bookmarks" | "Organize Bookmarks" to open the Bookmarks manager.
- Then click the link at the top called "Import and backup".
- Next, click Restore and choose a day to restore from.
If this answers your question, please click the Solved it button next to this post after you log in into the forum. This will help others searching for a solution to the same subject.