I have Kaspersky Pure Password Manager, but it supports only upto 3.76... versions, not 4.0. What must I do?
I have Kaspersky Pure. It's scanning extends to all browsers, but Password Manager isn't compatible with Firefox 4. While there is a way to get around that, it constantly shows an error while executing and closing the browser. Is there any way around the problem? I was forced to revert to the old version, 3.5.2. I need the latest update of Firefox 3 as well. Where can I get it?
Der skete følgende
Hver gang Firefox åbnes
Det begyndte da...
I upgraded from Firefox 3. (I don't know exactly the version name) to Firefox 4.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Tengo instalado Kaspersky Pasword Manager y no es compatible con Firefox 5 al igual que Anti Banner 220.127.116.119, Kaspersky URL Advisor 18.104.22.1689, y Kaspersky Virtual Keyboard 22.214.171.1249.Complementos incluidos en Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 version 11.0.1 156
Kasperski has finally released a patch that works fine with Firefox 4, 5 and 6, as well as with Google Chrome!!!!
You can download the patch at the URLtesto del link
You must follow the entire procedure as described by the Kasperski techs... I just tried it, as I had the same problem as you, and it works fine!!!!