new url not displaying in location bar when clicking on a link
This is a peculiar issue I have just noticed. Since upgrading to FF v4.0 RC1, It seems whenever I click on a link either in a webpage or in a google search (even opening a bookmarked link), when the new page opens, the url of the new page does not appear in the location bar. Instead, the previous page's url still shows in the location bar. Has anyone else noticed this?
Please click the Solved button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, when you are logged in.Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 0
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Probably an extension incompatibility.
I just discovered it was because of the IE Tab extension. Removing that extension solved the problem.
Please click the Solved button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, when you are logged in.
ah okee - very sorry about that... ill click it now :)