I am trying to update the Firefox to 3.6.13 as prompted by Firefox. When I click the download it unloads a .dmg folder but cannot open to complete install.
My Operating system is 10.2.8 on the original iMac. I currently have Firefox 22.214.171.124 loaded in my applications folder When I click on the firefox dmg folder it tries to load something but stops short everytime to complete the execution. I have not been able to open any dmg file on my computer. How can I update my version?
Der skete følgende
Hver gang Firefox åbnes
Det begyndte da...
on the homepage there is a statement that says URGENT! Your version of Firefox is no longer protected against online attacks. Update now
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- SmartAccess Plugin for Mozilla
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/188.8.131.52
Firefox 184.108.40.206 is the last ever release for Mac OSX 10.3.9 and earlier versions.