How do I delete auto-fill logons?
Sometimes an erroneous logon gets typed in for a site and that logon is saved somewhere. I want to go to that place and delete the incorrect logons I have accumulated from that list. If I have to, I would delete all logons and start over just to get rid of the bad ones.
Der skete følgende
Hver gang Firefox åbnes
Det begyndte da...
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Logitech Device Detection
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Bing Bar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_02 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I have asked Firefox to delete saved passwords on the off chance that they were somehow connected. That didn't help. I now just want to get the answer from someone who knows.
I want to Thank You Very Much for responding to my question with the exact answer I needed! It works perfectly. I have tried several other software "help" forums in the past with little or no success. This is the first time ever I received a very quick response from someone who not only knew what they were talking about, but actually understood my problem! I can't thank you enough.