Why won't firefox play WMP haf.asx (video/x-ms-asf Object) in FIREFOX
For the past six weeks I have been trying to play haf.asx (video/x-ms-asf Object) on firefox but just can't get it working. When ever I go to hymns and favorites eg it try connect then stops, the site keep trying but just won't connect. Why is this so? I have all the plugin needed.
Can you post a link to that site?Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 4
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
When ever I go to play hymns and favorites WMP try connect then stops, the site keep trying but just won't connect. Why is this so? I have all the plugin needed.
Can you post a link to that site?
Does it work if you open the asx link directly in the WMP ?