How do I find the IP address of an open page
I have had to move my site to a new web host. As I update DNS pointers, I want to know when they have resolved.
It seems that the best way to do this is to look at the IP address that the site resolves to. Since the pages are the same on the old and the new site, looking at them doesn't do it.
Is there an easy way in Firefox to get the IP address of the current page?
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Try the ShowIP add-on.