How do I save a web page to a file for later bookmarking and retreival/display
I am trying to save a copy of a web page to disk for later display - A strait image that can be loaded into a tab would be invaluable
Not sure how often
!! Troubleshooting information
I wish to save an image or equivalent of a given web page into a file on hard disk that FFx can retrieve and display from bookmarks. NOTE The pages I wish to save can be saved using ^S. On the type of frame that needs to be saved, there is no "File>save frame"command probably because the frame is from a secure web server. This would make maintaining a history of said screens possible. Please informe me if this is not possibles
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.10 for Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Usually you can right-click in the frame -> Save Frame as..
An extension that may help is Read it later
File > Save page As... = Web Page, complete or Right-click and select Save page As... = Web Page, complete