The refresh and stop loading buttons dont show up on firefox toolbar
The toolbar at the top of Firefox shows the forward/backward button, refresh button, and stop button, but all are dark gray and I can't click any of them. Its frustrating because a lot of websites I visit are updated often and a simple click of the refresh button keeps me up to date, but its not possible now.
Not sure how often
== I turned on my computer today.
- -Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I would assume that this is a problem for the later 3.xx.xx and 4 release levels.
In the 3 level I had to add the buttons back to the navigation tool bar. You can do this by selecting "View" then "toolbars" and finally "Customize". Find the button you want and drag it to the toolbar location where you want it.
In release 4 I could not find the buttons on the "Customize" panel. I made them appear by changing the options for the toolbar. I first selected a different "Show:" option at the bottom of the panel and saved it. Then the buttons appeared. Then when I went back and changed it again the buttons did not go away.
Hope this helps.