Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
My command bar has disappeared, I only have a search bar. My bar with bookmarks, internet options, tools etc has vanised as well. Ron
My command bar has disappeared as well as my bookmarks, tools, internet options, etc. My only option is to use the google search bar. Ron
Alle svar (1)
- If, on Windows, in Firefox 3.6 the menu bar is hidden then press and hold the Alt key down or press F10, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click on it to make that permanent. See Restore the Menu bar in Firefox).
- Make sure that you have the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" visible: "View > Toolbars"
- If items are missing then see if you can find them in the "View > Toolbars > Customize" window
- If you see the item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window to one of the toolbars.
- If, in "View > Toolbars > Customize", you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button