How can I see seconds in browsing history
I need to figure out how to see seconds in the timestamp in browsing history. e.g. "9:34:45AM"
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
As for your question, I doubt seconds are saved to begin with. I can't help you with that, I'm sorry.
The time is saved in 64 bit EPOCH format in micro seconds: 1279839326979821 , that is Thu Jul 22 2010 22:55:26:979 GMT in Milliseconds. So seconds shouldn't be a problem with a program that can decode them.
SQLite Manager: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/5817