Firefox keeps wanting me to update & License agreement is not available. How can I get Firefox to stop this behavior???
Firefox strongly suggests update but when I get to the license agreement it says it's not available...go to home page.. Can't find it there..can you either provide license agreement or stop asking me to update!? Thanks
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Do a clean reinstall and download a fresh Firefox copy from http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html and save the file to the desktop. Uninstall your current Firefox version and remove the Firefox program folder before installing that copy of the Firefox installer. It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
You can skip the step to create a new profile, that is not necessary for this issue. ..... See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_-_Firefox#Clean_reinstall