I'm trying to correct a mistake in my signature block. I save it but when I go back and look, it's not saved. Help!
I made a spelling error in my signature block. I corrected this and hit save. When I got out and went back in, it wasn't saved. How do I fix this?
Every time Firefox opened
== June 7, 2010
- -Photodex Presenter Plugin 4,00,0,2548
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
How is that related to Firefox? That sounds like a feature of an email program.
I copied a "pretty font, then I pasted it on to my signature block (since i can not get a pretty font from my signature block). But when I hit "SAVE", the signal said " Saving error.." and it would not save what I just pasted on!!! please help.