How do I open a file as raw text in a firefox window
I want to open a .java or .c or whatever file in a normal firefox window as raw text, just as it can do for a normal text file, but I can't see any option to tell firefox to do so.
- -The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser.
- Helix DNA Plugin: RealPlayer G2 Plug-In Compatible version 0.4.0.626 built with gcc 3.2.0 on Jul 26 2007
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- The Totem 2.18.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2
You can prefix the link with the view-source: protocol to make Firefox display the file. E.g.: view-source:http://support.mozilla.com/forum/1/691177 --- You can also look at: Open in Browser: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/8207