i dont know why firefox keeps on craching while im surfing and loading pages? i get always the latest updates.please help.
i have a problem with FireFox keeps on crashing while i am surfing and loading pages. i always do the latest updates and i have the recent version.i would like to get help please.
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Do you see a Mozilla Crash Reporter dialog when you crash?
For us to see your crash report that you have submitted:
- Go to about:crashes in the Location Bar.
- Copy the blue links (beginning with bp-) and paste them here.
Do you have this problem when running in Firefox Safe Mode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in Safe Mode."
If it does not occur in Safe Mode, an extension is at fault. To find out which one, see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems.